Get started using GetFeedback with Salesforce.
Invite any team members to your GetFeedback account. Once you’ve added your team, manage Salesforce permissions for each team member. Team administrators can choose who has permission to use Salesforce features in GetFeedback.
To set up a team, your administrator needs to:
Connect GetFeedback to your Salesforce environment. You can connect to both sandbox and production environments. You can have multiple connections, depending on your plan type.
Your connection is tied to your Salesforce account.
Once you set up your connections, the team administrator can share them with others. Team administrators can determine who can use each connection for their surveys.
Make sure your Salesforce environment is ready to receive data from GetFeedback.
Create mappings to send your survey data back to Salesforce. When someone submits a survey response, we’ll send survey data to Salesforce based on the mapping option you choose. You can use this data to keep records up to date and build reports in Salesforce.
You can use our managed package or create your own custom mappings.
Choose how you want to send your survey.
|Survey Link||Copy a link to send to your respondents. You can: |
- Change the link ending to match your brand or survey topic.
- Build custom links with merge fields to send using Salesforce or another email provider.
|Send survey emails and export email templates from GetFeedback. You can:|
- Send a branded survey email to a list or Salesforce report.
- Set up automated emails with Salesforce to trigger emails based on object or ticket fields.
- Create custom HTML, Visualforce, and Pardot email templates.
|SMS||Set up SMS survey invitations with Salesforce. We create the outbound message that you can attach to a Flow in Salesforce.|
|Website||Show your survey in Salesforce sites and chats. You can:|
- Show at the end of a Salesforce chat.
- Embed in your Salesforce community or knowledge base.
Add merge fields to track information about your respondents. Merge fields tie data from Salesforce, such as Contact ID, to your survey responses. You can also map this data back to Salesforce with your responses.