SurveyMonkey for Salesforce Permission Sets
You need to assign permission sets to any users in your SFDC instance that need to create or trigger surveys in SFDC.
|Admin User1||Business User||Employee User|
|Taking action on a record can trigger a survey in SFDC2||3||3||3|
|Create and manage your own surveys in SFDC||3||3|
|Manage surveys created by any other user in your SFDC instance||3|
|Manage global Touch Rules and Settings||3|
1 The user that installs the app is an AdminUser by default, along with any other users in your instance that share the installer’s profile. During the installation process, you can grant AdminUser permissions to specific user profiles, or all other users in your instance.
2 SurveyMonkey for Salesforce will not detect trigger actions performed by profiles without one of the permission sets above. Give the EmployeeUser permission set to all other user profiles whose actions you want to trigger surveys in the SurveyMonkey for Salesforce app. This includes any automated users that may take trigger action on a record, such as the System Administrator.
Assigning Permission Sets
To assign BusinessUser or EmployeeUser permission sets to users in your SFDC instance:
- In SFDC, click Setup in the upper right.
- In the menu on the left, click the down arrow next to “Manage Users”, and choose Permission Sets.
- Choose the permission set you want to assign (SurveyMonkey BusinessUser Permissions or SurveyMonkey EmployeeUser Permissions).
- Click the Manage Assignments button.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Select the users to which you want to assign that permission set.
- At the top (or bottom) of the page, click Assign.
- Review the list to ensure that you've added each user you need.
- Click Done.
- Repeat these steps for the other permission set.