How do I break down my survey results?
- Filter - Focus on a particular subset of your data based on certain criteria, like question and answer, respondent metadata, or collector.
- Compare - Select two or more answer choices for a given question to see a side-by-side comparison of how people who selected those answer choices answered the rest of the survey.
- Show - Display only the results from certain questions of the survey.
Deleting or Editing Rules
You can make modifications to a Filter, Compare, or Show rule at any time:
- Go to the Analyze Results section of the survey.
- From the left-hand side under Current View, click . to the right of the rule.
- Choose from:
- Apply Rule: Click to apply the rule.
- Unapply Rule: Click to unapply (but not delete) the rule. This option won't appear if the rule isn't applied (indicated by a green line to the right of the rule when it's applied).
- Edit Rule: Make changes to the definition of the rule and click Apply to activate it.
- Rename Rule: Enter a new or custom name for your rule, and click Save.
- Copy Rule: Only Filter and Compare rules can be copied. Click Copy rule and then Rename rule to differentiate it.
- Delete Rule: Click Delete to confirm, and the rule will be removed and deleted.