If you're having trouble with your export or spreadsheet, click a topic below for more information:
If characters are showing up as question marks in your CSV exports, change your text encoding to UTF-8 format.
If your survey has more than 100,000 responses or the total number of responses multiplied by questions equals over 100,000, only CSV exports are available.
When using the Text Import Wizard, select Delimited, Comma, and Text in the prompts.
The info is there, but it's hidden. Edit the cells in Excel:
- Right-click on the affected cells and select Format Cells.
- Go to the Number tab.
- From the Time category, choose the desired format, then click Ok.
There is a limit of 3000 answers for PDF exports. An answer is the total number of survey responses multiplied by the number of questions in the survey.
If you used a Rating Scale question, you need to add column choices or labels in the survey design in order for the data to export to the spreadsheet.
- Go to the Design Survey section of your survey.
- Find the Rating Scale question you used.
- Add column choices or labels and save.
- Go the Analyze Results section of your survey and export again.
If your export won't open, you might need to decompress the file or enable pop-ups in your browser.