PPT (PowerPoint) Exports
You can export your survey results as a PowerPoint Presentation. PPT exports contain presentation-ready slides of your survey results organized by question. See example exports »
To export your survey results:
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click Save As at the top of the page.
- Click Export file.
- Select the All Summary Data export type.
- Choose PPT, select your export options, and click Export.
- Under EXPORTS in the left sidebar, click the export to download the file to your computer. Exports are stored here for 14 days.
The PPT export includes the exact charts and data tables you see in the Question Summaries tab when analyzing your results—now you don't need to download each of your custom charts individually and create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch.
- Charts and data tables: You can choose to export the charts, data tables, or both. To get the most out of your PPT export, create custom charts before exporting.
- Editing slides: When you open the export, you may need to enable editing within PowerPoint before you can add, edit, or delete text on the slides. The charts and tables in the presentation aren't editable since they are images, but you can delete them.
- Hiding SurveyMonkey branding: PPT exports include SurveyMonkey branding in the footer throughout the presentation. You can remove SurveyMonkey branding on some paid plans.
- You may need PowerPoint 10 or later to open the PPTX file.
- Open-ended responses aren't included in PPT exports.
- If you used a Random Assignment (A/B Test) in your survey design, it won't be included in the PPT export.
- You can't export the PPT format if you applied a Compare by A/B Test Rule.
- PPT is not an available export format for All Responses Data exports.