You can export your survey results as a PDF (Portable Document Format). PDF exports are ideal for printing and sharing since they require no additional analysis or editing. See example exports »
To export your survey results:
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click Save As at the top of the page.
- Click Export file.
- Select an export type: All Summary Data or All Individual Responses.
- Choose PDF, select your export options, and click Export.
- Under EXPORTS in the left sidebar, click the export to download the file to your computer. Exports are stored here for 14 days.
All Summary Data
All Summary Data exports organize survey results by question summaries. The PDF export includes the exact charts, tables, and open-ended responses you see in the Question Summaries tab.
- Make sure to select include open-ended responses when exporting to see answers from Comment Boxes, Textboxes, or questions where Other was an answer option or comment field.
- You have to option to start each question on a new page, which adds a page break after each question.
To export the results of an individual question rather than the entire view, click Export at the top of a question rather than Export All at the top of the page.
To get the most out of your PDF export, learn more about creating custom charts.
All Individual Responses
All Individual Responses exports organize survey results by respondent.
The same export formats are available for both All Responses Data and All Individual Responses. The All Individual Responses export type simply pre-selects PDF so you can quickly download the same information you see in the Individual Responses tab.
You can export up to 3000 answers at a time, so, if you have a survey with 10 questions, you could export up to 300 complete responses at a time.
You can export the answers for a single respondent under the Individual Responses tab. Click Export in the upper-right corner of the response.