Image Choice Question
Image Choice is a simple, closed-ended question type that lets respondents select one or more image answers from a defined list of image choices. The images auto-format to look great on desktop or mobile.
Creating an Image Choice Question
To add this question type:
- Drag and drop Image Choice into your survey from the BUILDER section.
- Enter question text.
- In the Answers fields, either upload your images or enter the URLs of images from the web.
- Configure any additional options.
- Click Save.
Options & Settings
Under the Edit, Options, and Logic tabs, you can further customize the question in the following ways:
- Allow more than one answer to this question (use checkboxes)
- Score the Question (Enable Quiz Mode)
- Require an Answer
- Require a specific number, range, or limit of choices
- Randomize, Sort, or Flip Choices
- Add Question Skip Logic
Learn more: Editing Questions
Before you send out your survey, preview & test your survey design to see what your survey will look like to respondents.
If you require respondents to answer a specific range or number of answer choices, make sure to customize the error message to reflect the requirement so respondents will know how to answer the question correctly.