Copying a Survey
Copying a survey creates a duplicate version of a survey in your account. This way you don't have to start from scratch or make edits to past surveys you've sent that already have recorded responses.
How to Make a Copy
To copy a survey:
- Click + Create Survey in the upper right corner of your account.
- Choose Copy existing survey.
- Browse the surveys in the menu. Click a tile to see a preview of the survey questions and past results.
- When you find the one you want to copy, click Copy survey at the bottom of the preview.
- Click the survey title to edit the survey title and nickname.
- Edit the survey. You can edit the copied version however you'd like without affecting the original survey or its responses.
When making a copy of a survey, keep this info in mind:
- Themes, logos, logic, and other survey design settings will carry over to the copied version of the survey.
- With a free plan, you can't copy surveys with more than 10 questions.
- You can copy surveys shared with you.
- You can send a copy of a survey to another account from the My Surveys page.
- You'll need to create a new collector to send your survey.