Clearing or Deleting Responses
You can delete individual responses, all the responses from a collector, or all the responses for an entire survey. If you delete responses from a shared survey, they're also deleted from accounts with shared access.
If you have a free plan, you can delete 50 or 40 responses total in your account (depending on when you created the account and your billing location), not 50 responses per survey.
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click the Individual Responses tab toward the top of the page.
- Use the left and right arrows to locate the response you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the upper-right corner of the response.
- Click Delete.
If you sent your survey via Email Invitation, the contact won't be deleted from the collector and their response status in the collector will not change.
- Go to the Collect Responses tab of your survey.
- Click . to the right of the Collector.
- Click Clear responses .