Clearing or Deleting Responses
You can delete individual responses, all the responses from a collector, or all the responses for an entire survey. If you delete responses from a shared survey, they're also deleted from accounts with shared access.
If you have a free plan, you can only delete 50 responses total in your account, not 50 responses per survey.
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click the Individual Responses tab toward the top of the page.
- Use the left and right arrows to locate the response you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the upper-right corner of the response.
If you sent your survey via Email Invitation, the recipient will not be deleted from the collector and their response status in the collector will not change.
- Go the the Collect Responses tab of your survey.
- Click . to the right of the Collector.
- Click Clear all responses from the drop-down menu.