Clearing or Deleting Responses
You can delete individual responses, all the responses from a collector, or all the responses for an entire survey.
If you have a free plan, you can only delete 50 responses total in your account, not 50 responses per survey.
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click the Individual Responses tab toward the top of the page.
- Use the left and right arrows to locate the response you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the upper-right corner of the response.
NOTE: If you sent your survey via Email Invitation, the recipient will not be deleted from the collector and their response status in the collector will not change.
- Go the the Collect Responses tab of your survey.
- Click . to the right of the Collector.
- Click Clear all responses from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the My Surveys page in your account.
- Click . to the right of the survey.
- Click Clear responses from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: To clear all responses from a survey shared with you, you need to clear each collector on the survey, one at a time, under the Collect Responses tab.
If you need to restore deleted responses, contact us with the following information:
- Survey Title
- Date of Deletion
- Collector Name
- Number of Responses
We can't guarantee that we'll be able to fully restore the responses. If survey questions have been edited since you deleted responses, we might not be able to restore the responses to your account.