Setting a Cutoff Date & Time
You can edit the collector options to automatically close a collector (stop collecting responses) at a certain date and time. If you have multiple collectors, you need to set a Cutoff Date and Time for each one separately.
To set a Cutoff Date and Time:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Turn on Cutoff Date and Time.
- Choose a date and time in the future.
- Click Edit "survey closed" message. Once the date and time has passed, anyone who tries to access the survey will see this closed message.
If you're using the Facebook Messenger collector, you're not able to edit the survey closed message.
If you're using both Response Limits and a Cutoff Date and Time, whichever comes first will close the collector.