How to Pay with PayPal
PayPal is only available as a payment method in some countries, and it's only an option when paying for some SurveyMonkey plans. It's not available in the United States. The best way to know if you can use PayPal is on the checkout page.
- When you choose your country on the SurveyMonkey checkout page, PayPal will appear if it's available to you.
- The billing country you select must match the shipping address in your PayPal account.
- It's not possible to pay for an invoice by PayPal, so make sure to select PayPal on the checkout page and not Invoice.
After you review your total and billing currency at the bottom of the SurveyMonkey checkout page, you'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your payment.
Adding a VAT Number
Your VAT number and PayPal shipping address must match the country you select on the SurveyMonkey checkout page.
It can take 3-5 business days for your payment to be processed. If your PayPal payment fails, it's likely due to one of the following reasons:
- The billing country you selected on the SurveyMonkey checkout page doesn't match the shipping address in your PayPal account.
- You don't have sufficient funds in your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account is locked or inactive.
- Your PayPal account is restricted.
- The email address you provided during PayPal checkout does not match email address verified on your PayPal account.
Please contact PayPal support for additional help.