Page Skip Logic
You can apply Page Skip Logic to a page so that everyone that reaches the page is skipped to a specific destination later in the survey—like a later page or the end of the survey. Unlike Question Skip Logic, Page Skip Logic doesn't depend on respondents' answers to specific questions—it's simply activated when a respondent reaches that page, and clicks Next. If you have the Advanced Branching feature instead, it replaces Page Skip Logic, so you'll need to use Advanced Branching instead to achieve the same effect.
To add Page Logic:
- Go to the Design Survey section of your survey.
- At the top of the survey page, click the Page Logic button.
- Select Page skip logic from the menu.
- If you don't see this option, you may have Advanced Branching instead, which replaces Page Skip Logic.
- Choose one of the page options (described below).
To remove Page Skip Logic, follow the above steps to open the Page Skip Logic tab. Then click Clear from the right of the blue bar.
You can choose one of the following pages to send respondents to:
- Any page number - This will skip respondents to the designated page. You must move respondents forward through the survey, and not backward.
- End of Survey - This will send respondents directly to the end of the survey, which will activate the Survey End Page you specified in the collector options. Their response will be considered COMPLETE when you view their individual response in the Analyze Results section.
- Disqualify Respondent - This will send respondents to a disqualification page. You can customize the disqualification page in the Collector Options. Their response will be considered DISQUALIFIED when you view their individual response in the Analyze Results section.
- Skip Logic takes effect when a respondent clicks the Next button to advance through the survey.
- Question Skip Logic overrides Page Skip Logic if both are applied on the same page.
- It's important to only move respondents forward in a survey—if you send respondents backwards, it could create an endless loop and prevent them from completing the survey.
- When Skip Logic is applied, we automatically renumber question and page numbers, if you have numbering turned on.
Read more about troubleshooting Skip Logic issues.