SurveyMonkey's Microsoft Power BI integration lets you connect SurveyMonkey response data to Power BI Desktop. Power BI lets you create data models, visually display your data with charts and graphs, and create reports.
Get the integration!
The Microsoft Power BI integration is available in English only as an Enterprise add-on. Contact sales »
Connecting SurveyMonkey and Power BI
To push SurveyMonkey response data to Power BI Desktop:
- Log in to your SurveyMonkey account.
- Go to the SurveyMonkey App Directory and download the Microsoft Power BI integration.
- Click Authorize to let Power BI import SurveyMonkey data.
- Click Authorize again.
- Copy the Access Token.
- Open Power BI Desktop.
- From the Home tab, click Get Data and select More.
- Search for SurveyMonkey and click Connect.
- Paste the Access Token from step 4 and click OK.
- Click Connect.
- Select the surveys you want to push survey data to Power BI and click Load.
Check out the Power BI Documentation for more info on how to use Power BI.
TIP! You can share reports and collaborate using Power BI Service.