You can ask respondents to agree to a consent statement outlining your data transfer practices, privacy practices, or other policies. Learn more: Data Collection and Privacy Best Practices
Requiring respondents to agree to a consent statement allows you to collect a consent from your survey respondents before they take your survey and prevents respondents from taking the survey if they do not give that consent.
To require respondents to agree to a consent statement:
- Go to the Design Survey section of your survey.
- Scroll to the bottom of the BUILDER in the left sidebar.
- Add an Intro Page, then drag and drop W Text on the page.
- On the Intro Page, drag and drop a Multiple Choice question underneath your consent or privacy statement with two answer choices: Yes and No. See example question text below.
- Click the Options tab and check Require an Answer to This Question.
- Add Question Skip Logic to the No answer choice. Choose to disqualify respondents who select No.
- Edit the disqualification page for any collectors you add to the survey—respondents who select No will see this page.