Sending Surveys via Mailchimp
Mailchimp and SurveyMonkey combined forces to provide more ways for you to email surveys to your friends, customers, employees, fans, and more. You can design a survey in SurveyMonkey and then distribute it through a SurveyMonkey email template in Mailchimp.
Response Tracking and Analysis
You can view responses collected with the Mailchimp integration in your SurveyMonkey account. We don't automatically record the email address associated with the Mailchimp list that distributed the survey. Responses will be anonymous unless you can add a question to the survey to collect identifying information.
From the Reports section in your Mailchimp account, you can view SurveyMonkey Stats to see who received, started, or completed the survey, and can click through to view an individual's response in SurveyMonkey.
To click through to an individual response in SurveyMonkey:
- From your Campaigns list, click View Report for a SurveyMonkey campaign.
- Click the Analytics 360 tab and scroll to SurveyMonkey Stats. You may need to authorize this feature to begin collecting data.
- Click View response next to the email address of the response you want to view and you'll be taken to the response in SurveyMonkey. Please note, it can take at least three hours from the time you sent your Mailchimp campaign to begin collecting data.
In addition, you can send follow-up emails in Mailchimp:
- to those that have not started
- to those that have started but did not finish