Using Zendesk with SurveyMonkey
You can use SurveyMonkey and Zendesk together to trigger instant feedback with SurveyMonkey customer satisfaction surveys, or to create and send a survey to a specific group of customers.
Automatically Send a Survey When a Ticket is Solved
To send a SurveyMonkey survey to Zendesk customers when their ticket has been marked as Solved:
- In SurveyMonkey, create a customer satisfaction survey or use one of our pre-written templates.
- Create a web link collector. This will generate a survey link that you can include in your Zendesk notification email to customers.
- Log into Zendesk. Click the Admin icon in the left navigation bar.
- Under BUSINESS RULES click Triggers.
- Next to "Notify requester of solved request", click edit.
- Configure the conditions under which you would like the notification to be sent to customers.
- In the "Perform these actions:" section, you can customize the body of the email that will be sent to customers when the above conditions are met. Paste your SurveyMonkey web link URL into the Email body and customize the message to meet your needs.
Use the SurveyMonkey App to Send Surveys to a Specific User View
Within the SurveyMonkey Create app in Zendesk, you can:
- Select a list of customers from Zendesk to survey based on filters you define
- Select an existing survey, or a template
- Send your composed survey from within your Zendesk
To install the SurveyMonkey Create app:
- Log into Zendesk.
- Click the Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- Under Apps, click Browse. Find and click the SurveyMonkey Create app.
- On the SurveyMonkey Create app page, click Install app in the upper right corner.
- On the installation page, click Log in with SurveyMonkey.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authenticate the request.
- Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, refresh Zendesk to see the SurveyMonkey icon in the navigation bar.
You can limit which agents see this app by clicking Enable role restrictions? and selecting the appropriate role.