Engage: Team View
To enable Team View contact your CSM for next steps.
If Team View is enabled in an account, next step is for Admins to upload a CSV with their employee roster and include a separate column for Manager Email. In this column provide the full email address for each person’s direct manager. We’ll identify managers in Engage through addresses in this specific column.
After the CSV is uploaded, and Team View is turned ON, a manager will see a Team View tab in the navigation of their own employee portal.
Within this tab managers can take a deep dive into the subject matter within the Engagement surveys.
Here you’ll have access to:
- Your team’s overall Engagement Score.
- A percentage comparison of participation between your team and the company for the Current Survey.
- A comparison between Where Your Team Stands with an overall score compared to the Company Score.
- Key Takeaways: A side by side comparison of your team’s highest scoring survey and lowest.
- Question of Note: highlights the highest and lowest scored survey questions.
- Core Factor Deep Dives: Allow you to dig into specific factors of Engagement, track their performance over time, and break down those scores into actionable insights.
Managers can filter their results via Custom Filters from the menu on the left. Admins are able to customize filters and manage which filters are accessible in Team View.
Toggle ON My Direct Reports within Filters to see filtered results for Direct Reports (employees who had you listed you as their manager). Default view is Total Employees (a summary of results from all employees directly below you in the company reporting hierarchy.)
Within this tab click into a survey to view all the questions asked and the average scores given by both your team and the company as a whole.
The Compare tab can be made accessible to managers on an individual basis by account Admins. Admins are advised to make this tool available only to managers of large organizations, who will have enough headcount to clear the anonymity threshold during filtering.
A full list of employees in your Team View including their: Name, Email Address and Manager Name. The team Directory is available to all managers.