Engage: Locating Missing Survey Invitations
Occasionally, you may have trouble finding your survey invitation. If the survey has launched, you did most likely receive it, and it's typically a simple case of tracking it down in your inbox. Taking the next troubleshooting steps can help you to locate it:
- Search your inbox, spam, and deleted folders.
A few important details:
- Launch date
- Subject line: "A New Engage Survey Awaits"
- From address: email@example.com
- If the invitation can not be located, it may be worth checking with your IT team to see if it was mistakenly blocked.
- If the above steps fail to locate a missing survey, contact your SurveyMonkey Engage Administrator, who can work with the SurveyMonkey team to track down your missing invitation.