Employee Engagement Survey Templates
Employee Engagement Template
The Employee Engagement template is designed to give HR professionals insight into every dimension of the employee experience—engagement, benefits, career development, relationship management, compensation, and work environment.
The template contains a series of 40 Likert scale questions that allow you to easily assess employee engagement and satisfaction, identify successes, and determine where there's room for improvement.
The Employee Engagement template is a free template available to anyone with a SurveyMonkey account.
To use the template:
- Click Create Survey in the upper-right corner of your account.
- Click Start from template.
- Use the search bar or browse all templates to find the Employee Engagement Survey Template.
- Click Use this Template.
- Edit the survey however you'd like. It's possible to add or edit questions, delete questions, and change the look and feel of your survey before sending it to survey takers.
You don't have to use all the questions in the template. However, the more benchmarkable questions you use, the more comparisons you'll be able to see in your results.
In the Analyze Results section of your survey, in addition to your survey results, you can compare your results to SurveyMonkey Benchmarks.
StandOut Engagement Pulse Template
We retired the StandOut Engagement Pulse template on March 13, 2017. If you sent a survey using this template:
- You can continue to send it out or create copies of it. Your survey won't break, and the survey questions are still great for measuring employee engagement!
- All the responses you got for the survey are safe and sound in your results. But starting April 28, 2017, you won't be able to see the special charts and data points created for this template anymore, like the the Global Engagement Index (GEI) score, % Fully Engaged, or StandOut GEI benchmark data. But don't worry—you'll be able to customize your charts using our standard options, like pie charts, donut charts, and bar graphs.
You can find more employee surveys by browsing survey templates in the Human Resources category.
For example, we have a 360-degree Employee Evaluation survey you can send by Email Invitation, or create a Web Link for each employee that's being evaluated. Then you can filter your results by email address or collector to view the results per employee.