Multiple Choice Question
Multiple Choice is a simple closed-ended question type that lets respondents select one answer from a defined list of choices.
Creating a Multiple Choice Question
To add this question type:
- Drag and drop Multiple Choice into your survey from the BUILDER section.
- Enter question text.
- In the Answers fields, enter each answer choice.
- Configure any additional options.
- Click Save.
Options & Settings
Under the Edit, Options, and Logic tabs, you can further customize the question in the following ways:
- Score the Question (Enable Quiz Mode)
- Add an "Other" Answer Option or Comment Field
- Carry Forward Responses
- Require an Answer
- Change the Question Size & Layout
- Sort, Randomize, or Flip Choices
- Add Question Skip Logic
- Add Question & Answer Piping
Learn more: Editing Questions
Before you send out your survey, preview your survey design to see what your survey will look like to respondents.
TIP! If you send your survey by Email Invitation, you may be able to embed a Multiple Choice question in your email so respondents can answer with just one click.
Multiple Choice questions are easy to analyze since they are closed-ended. You can create Filter and Compare rules to break down your survey results, and every chart type is available for this question.