Page Titles & Page Descriptions
You can add Page Titles to the different pages in your survey to keep it nice and organized. Use the Page Description field to let respondents know more info about the questions they'll see on the page or to provide them with special instructions.
To add a Page Title or Page Description:
- Go to the Design Survey section of the survey.
- Scroll to the top of any survey page.
- Click + Add Page Title.
- Enter your title or description.
- Click Save.
Page Titles can be up to 100 characters. You can bold, underline, italicize, or change the font color of your Page Titles, but other rich text editing options aren’t available.
For Page Descriptions, you can enter up to 4,000 characters and customize the text using the full rich text editor.
To hide Page Titles from respondents:
- Go to the Design Survey section.
- In the left sidebar, click OPTIONS.
- Click Page Titles to turn them off. You can toggle this setting back on at any time.
|1||Survey Title||The Survey Title appears at the top of each survey page. You can hide the Survey Title so respondents don’t see it.|
|2||Page Title||Page Titles appear below the Survey Title. You can turn off Page Titles so respondents don’t see them.|
|3||Page Description||Page Descriptions appear below the Page Title. You can’t turn off Page Descriptions, but you can leave them blank.|