For your convenience, SurveyMonkey pro plan and team plan subscriptions auto-renew by default to ensure you don't lose access to pro features at your next billing date.
- If auto-renew is enabled, the subscription renews at your next billing date and you keep access to pro features.
- If auto-renew is disabled, the subscription doesn't renew at your next billing date. Your plan or team downgrades to BASIC and you lose access to pro features.
You can check your auto-renew setting in the Billing Details tab.
How You're Billed
Payment for your renewal is due at your next billing date. The way you're billed for your renewal depends on your payment method:
Auto-Renew is Enabled
|Pay Now||The payment method listed in the Billing Details tab is automatically charged at your next billing date.|
|Pay by Invoice||We email you and your billing contact an invoice 45 days before your next billing date. You can also access invoices from the Billing Details tab. Payment methods and instructions on how to pay are located directly on the invoice.|
Your Next Billing Date
Payment for your subscription renewal is due at your next billing date. Most plans auto-renew on an annual basis (every 12 months) on the same day each year. Only the SELECT Monthly plan has a monthly payment option.
To check your next billing date:
- Sign in to your SurveyMonkey account.
- Click your username in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Account.
- Click the Billing Details tab.
- Look for Next Billing Date.
The renewal amount is for your whole team and depends on your team size.
To keep your pro plan or team active, you need to complete your payment before your next billing date.
- If miss a payment for an individual plan, your account will downgrade to BASIC.
- If miss a payment for a team plan, all users in the team will downgrade to BASIC and the team will be broken apart.
If you decide you don’t want to keep your pro plan active after your next billing date, you can cancel auto-renew. After your next billing date, your SurveyMonkey plan or team will downgrade to BASIC.