Organizing Your Contacts
To access your Contacts, log in and click your username in the top-right corner of your account.
Creating & Editing Groups
To create a group:
- At the bottom of the left sidebar, click + Group.
- Enter a name for the group and Save.
To edit a group, click . to the right of the group to rename, copy, export, or delete the group.
Adding Contacts to Groups
If you don't have any contacts yet, click + Contacts at the top of the page to add or import contacts.
To add contacts to a group:
- From the All Contacts group, check the box next to one or multiple contacts.
- At the top of the list, click Add to Group.
- Select an existing group from the drop-down menu.
- To add the contacts to multiple groups, click Add to Group again and select another group.
Each group can hold up to 10,000 contacts. If you create a large group, please remember there is a daily message limit.
Removing Contacts from Groups
To remove individual contacts from a group:
- Click the group in the left sidebar.
- Check the box next to the contacts you wish to remove.
- At the top of the list, click Remove from Group.
If you remove contacts from a group or delete a group, the contacts remain in other groups you've assigned them to, as well as under All Contacts. Click a contact's email address for the option to permanently Delete contact from all groups.
Click . to the right of a group and select Delete group.
Deleting a group does not delete the contacts from Contacts—they'll still appear in All Contacts or any other groups you've added them to.
If the group is added to an Email Invitation that has messages scheduled or saved as drafts, the recipients will be removed from these messages.
Opted Out or Bounced
If you add or import an email address that bounced or opted out, the contact is automatically added to an Opted Out or Bounced group. These contacts also appear in colored font in the contact list.