SurveyMonkey Enterprise Onboarding Center
- Onboarding Timeline & Milestones
- Quick Links & Onboarding Resources
- Onboarding Email Templates
- Post-Launch Survey Template
Welcome to SurveyMonkey Enterprise! Employees across your organization can now gather the data they need to make smarter decisions. With your Enterprise account, you have SurveyMonkey’s most powerful tools at your fingertips, including:
- Unlimited surveys and responses for all Advanced and Standard Users
- Full access to advanced features required for complex surveys for all Advanced Users
- Team collaboration tools to share surveys and assets across the organization
- Admin access to 24/7 customer support from survey experts
If you have any additional questions about onboarding or your Enterprise account, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Onboarding Timeline & Milestones
To give you a better idea of how long onboarding can take, as well as important milestones you'll work through with your Customer Success Manager, please refer to the timeline below:
Quick Links & Onboarding Resources
|Onboarding Guide||An overview of the onboarding process, as well as tips on how to gain support from your team and ensure everyone makes the most out of their SurveyMonkey account.|
|Get Started Checklist||A checklist to help you launch your SurveyMonkey Enterprise account. It also includes links to additional resources for you to share with your team, such as our Surveys 101 and Survey Writing Guide.|
|SurveyMonkey Uses||The different ways your team can use SurveyMonkey, from satisfaction surveys, to evaluation surveys, and even order forms.|
|Sample Intranet Page||An example of how you can build a dedicated SurveyMonkey resource page for your team in your company’s intranet. Keep your team updated on any SurveyMonkey related news by posting content to your centralized intranet page.|
|Sample SurveyMonkey Ads||Grab your team’s attention and let them know about your organization's SurveyMonkey Enterprise account by embedding ads into key sites accessed by your team, such as your intranet. We’ve created a few sample banner ads for you to download and use as needed.|
|SurveyMonkey Help Center||Our complete library on how SurveyMonkey works–you're in the help center right now! You can search by keyword or browse by topic at the top of this page to find instant answers to your questions.|
|SurveyMonkey Blog||Product announcements, cool case studies, and survey tips.|
|SurveyMonkey for Business||Webinars and articles curated for businesses who use SurveyMonkey.|
Onboarding Email Templates
When introducing any new tool to any organization, communication is key. We’ve developed some email templates for you, which you can copy, paste, and edit as you see fit.
Keep a lookout for text highlighted in yellow—this is text you'll need to replace with names, dates, and instructions.
Notify the team about the SurveyMonkey partnership and rollout plan.
As many of you know, collecting insightful input from peers to customers is critical to growing our business. I am excited to announce that we have chosen to partner with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading survey platform, as our new company-wide tool dedicated to gathering valuable feedback.
SurveyMonkey can be used for everything—from measuring customer satisfaction and employee engagement, to conducting research and gathering product feedback. It can also be used for simpler projects, such as collecting shirt sizes or lunch orders, and even as a registration form for events. Unlike the SurveyMonkey account you may already have, our account gives employees access to all of SurveyMonkey’s advanced features, such as group templates, sharing surveys, and advanced survey logic.
While we continue to work with SurveyMonkey to set up our Enterprise account, I’d like to provide you with a projected timeline for our rollout in the coming weeks:
- Week of Date - Company-wide rollout of SurveyMonkey: Please watch your inbox and look for an email with the subject line “Invitation to join SurveyMonkey”. New users can create a new SurveyMonkey account, while current users will have the ability to roll their existing accounts into our Enterprise account.
- Week of Date - Mandatory SurveyMonkey user training: A handful of internal users will be designated as administrators on our Enterprise account. Our administrators will be trained on how to use SurveyMonkey, and they will train the rest of the team on SurveyMonkey to help get everyone started. Once the training date has been announced, please make sure to block off your calendar so that you can attend.
Main Contact Name will provide more information on the rollout of our new SurveyMonkey Enterprise account, so please stay tuned. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your manager or IT with any questions.
Notify the team about the upcoming SurveyMonkey trainings offered to learn about admin functionality and survey-building tools.
As previously announced, we’ve selected SurveyMonkey for our company’s survey needs, and we’re currently working on setting up our Enterprise account, which should be completed in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, I wanted to notify the team of the upcoming trainings scheduled in order to help get our team up and running on SurveyMonkey as quickly as possible:
Training Date & Time: Administrative Training
Only individuals who will be designated with Admin accounts are required to attend this training. Make sure to block this time off of your calendar and refer to the following instructions to join the training:
Add Webinar Training Instructions
Training Date & Time: User Training
Everyone who will be using our SurveyMonkey Enterprise account must attend this training. Make sure to block this time off of your calendar and refer to the following instructions to join the training:
Add Webinar Training Instructions
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your manager or IT with any questions.
Announce the rollout of your SurveyMonkey Enterprise account and provide instructions on how users can set up their account, and remind them to attend a training session.
I am happy to announce that our SurveyMonkey Enterprise account is now live and available for everyone to use. You should have received an email with the subject line “Invitation to join SurveyMonkey”. If you have not received an email invitation, please contact Admin Name, our account administrator, who will be able to assist.
Upon receipt of the email invitation, click on “Accept the invitation”, which will open SurveyMonkey in your browser. Please note:
- If you are new SurveyMonkey user: Click the link in the top right corner “Create an account”. Follow the steps to create your account, including setting up a username, password and preferences.
- If you have an existing SurveyMonkey Account: Click the link in the top right corner “Already have an account?” Review the pop-up box and click “Continue.” Enter your username and password to sign into your account. Your account is now rolled up into our SurveyMonkey Enterprise account. Your username and password will remain the same and all of your existing surveys and information will still be available for use.
To help get you started on SurveyMonkey, please attend our upcoming training session, which will be held on Training Date by Training Instructor. Please block off your calendar and make sure to attend the training.
I encourage you to take advantage of this powerful platform as soon as possible to get valuable data that will drive success for our organization. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your manager or our account administrator.
Follow up with your team a few days after the official rollout date and share helpful resources to help answer any questions. If you’ve set up a dedicated SurveyMonkey resources page on your intranet, make sure to include a link to this page in your email, as highlighted below.
SurveyMonkey resources at your fingertips
By now, many of you should have already created your SurveyMonkey account and attended a training on how to use SurveyMonkey. If you haven’t, please take a moment to create your account, and watch this Intro to SurveyMonkey training video to familiarize yourself with the platform. I would also encourage you to play around with SurveyMonkey and create a sample survey to see just how easy it is to use the platform, or connect with any colleagues who may have previously used SurveyMonkey and ask them to copy and share any surveys/survey templates they may have created or used, which you may be able to use for your own survey.
As a follow up to our rollout of SurveyMonkey, I wanted to share with everyone a list of SurveyMonkey resources for future reference:
- Access your account on-the-go and download the SurveyMonkey App
- Bookmark the SurveyMonkey Help Center, which is a great resource for answering any questions you may have on the platform, as well as 24/7 support.
- Check out SurveyMonkey's onboarding webinars.
- Review the following SurveyMonkey resources:
- Read through the SurveyMonkey Blog, and follow SurveyMonkey on your favorite social channel (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) to find best practice tips on creating surveys, and examples of how feedback can impact business decisions.
- We’ve created a dedicated SurveyMonkey Resources page in our Intranet, which you can access at any time. Bookmark this page to keep yourself updated on any SurveyMonkey related news.
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your manager, IT, our our account administrator with any questions.
Post-Launch Survey Template
After you've finished onboarding your organization onto SurveyMonkey Enterprise, you’ll want to get feedback from the team on their onboarding experience. What better way to get the team in the mindset of data collection by conducting an onboarding feedback survey.
Preview the SurveyMonkey’s Onboarding Feedback Survey to get some inspiration. You can easily copy and paste the text directly into a survey in your account. Or you can contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager to have a copy of the survey transferred directly to your account.