The Thumbnail Image & Text collector option lets you edit the link metadata that shows when you paste your survey link in social media, messaging apps, or texts. Metadata includes your survey title, description, and image.
Customizing Your Thumbnail Image & Text
To edit your survey link’s thumbnail image and text:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Create a Web Link collector.
- From the collector options, click Thumbnail Image & Text.
- Click Add Image to upload an image from your computer.
- Edit the Title.
- Edit the Description. Keep it short—1 or 2 sentences is best.
- Click Save.
- Review the other collector options to control the survey experience or add restrictions to the survey.
- Copy the survey link and share your survey.
Default Thumbnail Image & Text
If you don't edit this setting, or if you click Reset to Default, your link will show SurveyMonkey's default metadata.
|Title||Your survey title|
|Description||Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.|