You can use kiosk mode on the SurveyMonkey Anywhere app to turn your device into a survey-taking station, as long as you have an internet connection.
Using Kiosk Mode
Kiosk mode runs your survey in a loop—so each time someone finishes a survey, a new survey is ready for the next person to take. When a survey-taker completes a survey, they'll be prompted to Return to Start or Close Kiosk Mode.
To use kiosk mode:
- Log in to your SurveyMonkey account.
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Create a Kiosk Survey collector.
- Download the SurveyMonkey Anywhere app and sign in.
- On the ~ My Surveys page, tap on a survey title to open it.
- Collect responses in the app. Responses will automatically sync with your SurveyMonkey account.
To exit kiosk mode, tap å in the upper-left corner of the survey.
In the SurveyMonkey Anywhere app, tap U My Account. You can enable the following kiosk mode settings:
- Inactivity Timer: Set an inactivity timer to loop the survey back to the beginning if the survey remains inactive for the set amount of time.
- Passcode Lock: Set a passcode to prevent survey-takers from exiting the survey-taking experience. To exit the survey, you need to enter the 4-digit passcode.
Kiosk Mode in the SurveyMonkey App
We're going to be removing Kiosk Mode from the SurveyMonkey app soon. To use the new kiosk mode features, download the SurveyMonkey Anywhere app!
Kiosk Mode runs your survey in a loop, returning to the beginning of the survey each time a response is collected. In order to run a survey using Kiosk Mode, the survey needs to be set to Allow Multiple Responses.
To run a survey in Kiosk Mode using the SurveyMonkey app:
- In the SurveyMonkey app, select the survey you want respondents to take from My Surveys.
- Tap Send.
- Tap Kiosk Mode.
- Select whether you want to enable screen lock. With screen lock on, your SurveyMonkey password needs to be entered into the device to exit Kiosk Mode.
- If the survey doesn't already have Allow Multiple Responses setting turned on, allow this setting when prompted.
To exit Kiosk Mode:
- Tap Exit in the top corner of your survey.
- Tap Close Kiosk Mode. If you have screen lock on, you’ll be prompted to enter your SurveyMonkey password.