File Won't Upload
If you're having trouble adding an image to your survey design, or uploading a file to your team Library, ensure that your file meets these requirements:
|Image||2MB or less||JPG, PNG, or GIF|
|Logo||2MB or less||JPG, PNG, or GIF|
|Document||16 MB or less||DOC, DOCX, or PDF|
Reducing the File Size
If your file exceeds the size limit, review these tips for reducing the file size.
If the image you want to add to your survey design is too large to upload, you can host the image on a third-party site and add it to your survey by entering the URL.
- Crop the image to remove any excess space around the perimeter.
- Resize the image. Images with smaller dimensions have smaller file sizes.
- Compress the image. Be aware that compressing the image may affect clarity.
If the DOC file you need to upload to the Library is too large, edit the document to reduce the file size:
- Compress all images in the document.
- Remove hidden data
- Save the file as a PDF to take up less space.
If the PDF file you need to upload to the Library is too large, edit the document to reduce the file size:
- Compress the file. There are several free online tools you can use to do this.
- If your PDF is very long, split up the document into a few separate files and upload each one to the library.