Printing a PDF of a Survey
To download the survey design in PDF format:
- Click the Design Survey tab.
- Click / in the left sidebar.
- Configure the Print Options.
- Click Download PDF. A PDF of the survey design in your default survey language will download to your computer.
- Once you open the download, you can print it from the PDF viewer program you use, like Adobe Reader.
You can configure the following options when you print your survey design.
|Print Style||Choose Optimized for Print to download a grayscale PDF of the survey design, or choose Use Current Theme to download a PDF in your survey's theme colors.|
|Include Images||Include your logo, images, and Image A/B Tests in the PDF.|
|Include Survey Title||Even if your display options are set to hide the survey title, checking this box includes the survey title in the PDF.|
|Include Page Numbers||Shows the page numbers at the top of each page. If your display options are set to hide page titles, page numbers won't appear in the PDF.|
|Print with Page Breaks||Each new page in your survey design starts on a new page in the PDF. A single page in your survey may span more than one page in the PDF.|
|Orientation||Choose Portrait (Vertical) or Landscape (Horizontal).|
|Paper Size||Choose Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), or A4 (210mm x 297 mm)|
The PDF of your survey design won't include the following aspects of your survey:
- Menu choices in Dropdown or Matrix of Dropdown Menus questions
- Languages other than your default survey language
- SurveyMonkey footer
- Navigation buttons
Getting Feedback? You can share an online preview of your survey and invite people to comment. The online preview will let others test the survey experience, and their responses won't be recorded.