CX: Editing a Live Survey
Editing a Live Survey
SurveyMonkey CX provides you with the ability to edit a live survey, but there are a few things to keep in mind before doing so.
- Editing a live survey means making changes live to users as you go, unless you pause the survey.
- Have your translations ready and ensure you update real time. You’ll want to ensure you review your translations and have them reflect your new messaging. Otherwise, users may see some content in English, or see outdated content, making it difficult to complete your survey.
We’ll make it easier for you to identify how a translation may have been impacted by live edits to your survey by highlighting questions in the below fashion.
1. When you arrive at “Edit” in an open survey this new banner is present.
2. When you’ve made changes or added to the English survey the red dot appears in the subnav.
3. You follow it to the Languages tab and see how many translations require attention and on what languages.
4. You will need to click into Translate Manually to show the details. Not this is true even if you plan to upload a PO. There is no way for us to highlight a need to update a translation on the PO file.
5. At the top of the page you will see tallies of the two types of errors. Under the form fields the type of error will be repeated (Missing or English updated- requires review). Saving (at the bottom of the page) will clear the require-review errors.