SurveyMonkey Audience is a product we launched in late 2011 to help your survey reach a broad group of people or a targeted population, using specific demographic and behavioral traits. All you need to do is set up your survey on SurveyMonkey, select your target Audience, and watch your results roll in. For more information about how SurveyMonkey Audience works, please review the topics below:
- Setting up your SurveyMonkey Account
- Creating the Survey
- Determining the Audience for your Project
- How many respondents do you need?
- Contact us
- Are my respondents representative?
- Will I be able to see demographic information about my respondents?
- How are respondents able to skip required questions?
- How do I analyze the results from my project?
- Do I need to pay for the extra responses beyond those I paid for?
- How do I trust the opinions of SurveyMonkey Audience?