Instant Results shows respondents a summary of the closed-ended responses of a survey.
When a respondent clicks the Done button at the end of the survey, they will see a summary view of the data collected so far. After viewing Instant Results, they'll see the Survey End Page. For surveys with 100 responses or more, Instant Results may take 15 minutes to refresh to include new responses.
By default, Instant Results is turned off for surveys. To turn on Instant Results:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Select the option to display survey results.
Please note, Instant Results does not show a respondent their individual survey responses—it shows responses from all respondents in aggregate.
- Open-ended responses are not displayed in Instant Results.
- Instant Results only works for surveys with 15 closed-ended questions or less and for surveys with fewer than 10,000 responses.
- If have a BASIC plan, only the first 100 responses are included. If you want include more responses, you need to upgrade to a professional plan.
- You can't revisit the results page once you exit Instant Results.