Using Eventbrite to Send Post-Event SurveyMonkey Surveys
With our Eventbrite integration, you can automatically pull your Eventbrite attendees' email addresses into SurveyMonkey to gather post-event feedback.
To select your survey option in Eventbrite and pull your attendee emails into SurveyMonkey:
- Log into Eventbrite and open the Event Dashboard for your event.
- In the Communicate section of the left sidebar, click Attendee Surveys.
- Choose your survey option. You can use an Eventbrite template, create a new survey, or copy an existing survey.
- Click Continue. SurveyMonkey will open in a new tab.
- Depending on the survey option selected, the next steps will vary. See below:
SurveyMonkey will immediately generate a preview of the email message. Your event attendees will have already been uploaded as
- To edit the message before sending, click Edit Message.
- To send the survey (with the default email message) immediately without editing, click Send.
- To schedule the default message for later delivery, click Schedule Later Delivery.
NOTE: Should you want to edit the template before sending it, click Edit Message. This will bring you to the Email collector, but you can then click the Design Survey tab to make changes to the survey design. When you're ready to send the survey, click the Collect Responses tab to complete the sending process.
- Click Continue to create your survey.
- When you're ready to send it to attendees, click the Collect Responses tab.
- You'll see we created an Email Invitation Collector for your event with your attendees already added to the recipient list. The default email message will be available to send through the collector, or you can create a new email message from scratch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose one of your existing surveys to copy. Make any desired changes to the survey design.
- When you're ready to send the survey to attendees, click the Collect Responses tab.
- Choose to send the survey by Email Invitation.
- Add your attendees in the Send To field. Click + Import Contacts and choose the option to import from SurveyMonkey Contacts. There you'll see the group from your event.
- Edit the message.
- Click Next to edit the collector options and schedule the message for delivery.