Using Eventbrite to Send Post-Event SurveyMonkey Surveys
With our Eventbrite integration, you can automatically pull your Eventbrite attendees' email addresses into SurveyMonkey to gather post-event feedback.
To select your survey option in Eventbrite and pull your attendee emails into SurveyMonkey:
- Log into Eventbrite and open the Event Dashboard for your event.
- In the Communicate section of the left sidebar, click Attendee Surveys.
- Choose your survey option. You can use an Eventbrite template, create a new survey, or copy an existing survey.
- Click Continue. SurveyMonkey will open in a new tab.
- Depending on the survey option selected, the next steps will vary. See below:
SurveyMonkey will immediately generate a preview of the email message.
- To edit the message before sending, click Edit Message.
- To send the survey (with the default email message) immediately without editing, click Continue.
- To schedule the default message for later delivery, click Schedule Later Delivery.
NOTE: Should you want to edit the template before sending it, click Edit Message. This will bring you to the Email collector, but you can then click the Design Survey tab to make changes to the survey design. When you're ready to send the survey, click the Collect Responses tab to complete the sending process.
- Click Continue to create your survey.
- When you're ready to send it to attendees, click the Collect Responses tab.
- We will have already generated an Email collector for your event, with your attendees email addresses already added to the recipient list. The default email message will be available to send through the collector, or you can create a new email message from scratch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose one of your existing surveys to copy. Make any desired changes to the survey design.
- When you're ready to send the survey to attendees, click the Collect Responses tab.
- Choose to send the survey by Email.
- Add your attendees to the recipient list. Choose the option to add recipients From Address Book and select the group from your event.
- Click Save & Continue to edit your email message and send it for delivery.