Begin your survey with an introduction that explains the purpose of the survey. When writing an introduction, think about what you'd want to know if you were being asked to take a survey. Include useful information like:
- Your name or the name of the organization
- The goal of the survey or what you're trying to find out
- How you'll be using the responses to make a difference
- If the responses are anonymous
- An estimate of how long the survey might take
- Relevant instructions
We're conducting research on the different question types SurveyMonkey has to offer. We'd love to hear from you about what question types you use the most and what question types you want to see built. This will help us make improvements to the existing tool and prioritize new features. The survey should only take 5 minutes, and your responses are completely anonymous.
You can only take the survey once, but you can edit your responses until the survey is closed on May 28, 2014. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
If you have any questions about the survey, please email us: email@example.com
We really appreciate your input!
To add an introduction to your survey:
- Click the Design Survey tab.
- Add an Intro Page from the survey BUILDER in the left sidebar.
- Click the text in the design to edit the Page Title and Page Description.
Learn more about adding and managing pages in your survey.