Adding or Editing a Logo
With any paid SurveyMonkey plan, you can add a logo into the survey.
- Click the Design icon next to the survey title on the My Surveys page.
- At the top of the Design Survey tab, from the Title & Logo section click Add Logo.
- Click Choose File and pick the file (50KB or less) to upload.
- Click Save.
If you need to delete or replace it, then click Edit Logo and you can upload a new one. The logo will orient to follow the title, so if your title is centered your logo will be centered as well. For more information about centering your logo, see here.
NOTE: It must be in a gif, png or jpg format and no larger than 50KB in size. If you have a larger logo, try re-saving it as a .gif for a smaller compression size (see additional tips at the end of this article).
- Only one image file may be uploaded.
- There isn't a way to orient the title on the right-hand side.
Tip for using multiple logos:
To add more than one image into the survey header, you must do the following in a separate photo editing program like Photoshop or Paint:
- Create one file.
- Combine as many logos here as you want.
- Then save it as one image file.
If you'd like to resize your logo's appearance in the survey (not the file size of the logo, this must be done externally from SurveyMonkey), you can easily do this. Here's how:
- Upload your logo as described above
- From the Title & Logo section, click Edit Layout.
- Under Logo Size you can choose if you'd like the logo to be Actual Size, Large (300px), Medium (200px) or Small (100px).
- Click Save.