Sending Surveys via MailChimp
SurveyMonkey and MailChimp combined forces to provide more ways for you to email surveys to your friends, customers, employees, fans, and more. You can design a survey in SurveyMonkey and then distribute it through a SurveyMonkey email template in MailChimp.
Check out MailChimp's blog on the integration (English only): MailChimp Integrates with SurveyMonkey
Distributing a Survey with MailChimp
- Create a survey in your SurveyMonkey account.
- Go the the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Create a Web Link Collector.
- At the bottom-right corner of the Web Link page, click MailChimp.
- A new window opens—log in to MailChimp.
- Configure the campaign details.
- Use the SurveyMonkey template. Your survey link is automatically added to template.
- Schedule delivery of the campaign through your MailChimp account.
Response Tracking and Analysis
All of your survey responses are returned into the Analyze Results section of your SurveyMonkey account. The responses are anonymous in this section. We currently do not record the email address associated with the MailChimp list that distributed the survey.
In the Reports section of your MailChimp account, you can view who completed the survey (and their response), how many have started, and how many people haven't started at all.
In addition, you can send follow-up emails in MailChimp:
- to those that have not started
- to those that have started but did not finish