Sending Surveys via MailChimp
SurveyMonkey and MailChimp combined forces to provide more ways for you to email surveys to your friends, customers, employees, fans, and more. You can design a survey in SurveyMonkey and then distribute it through a SurveyMonkey email template in MailChimp.
Check out MailChimp's blog on the integration (English only): MailChimp Integrates with SurveyMonkey
To send a Survey with MailChimp:
- Create a survey in your SurveyMonkey account.
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Create a Web Link Collector.
- At the bottom-right corner of the Web Link page, click MailChimp.
- A new window opens—log in to MailChimp.
- Configure the campaign details.
- Use the SurveyMonkey template which is chosen by default. Your survey link is automatically added to template.
- Schedule delivery of the campaign through your MailChimp account.
Response Tracking and Analysis
All of your survey responses are returned into the Analyze Results section of your SurveyMonkey account. The responses are anonymous in this section. We currently do not record the email address associated with the MailChimp list that distributed the survey.
In the Reports section of your MailChimp account, you can view who completed the survey (and their response), how many have started, and how many people haven't started at all. For more on survey reporting feature check out MailChimp's help center article: Integrate SurveyMonkey with MailChimp.
To view an individual response from your MailChimp account:
- From your Campaigns list, click View Report for a SurveyMonkey campaign.
- Click the Analytics 360 tab and scroll to SurveyMonkey Stats. You may need to authorize this feature to begin collecting data.
- Click View response next to the email address of the response you want to view so see this response in SurveyMonkey. Please note, it can take at least three hours from the time you sent your MailChimp campaign to begin collecting data.
In addition, you can send follow-up emails in MailChimp:
- to those that have not started
- to those that have started but did not finish