Sending a Reminder Email
Additional messages can be sent to those respondents who have not yet answered your first invitation. This is accomplished within the Email Invitation collector that has already delivered the initial message.
NOTE: If you have created a Web Link collector, then no emails have been tracked through our tool. If you solicited email addresses in the body of your survey, you can use a process of elimination to send out your own follow up, but otherwise this is a manual process.
Sending a Reminder Email to Those Who Haven't Yet Responded
- Click the Collect Responses tab.
- Open your existing Email Invitation collector.
- Click the Send Reminder Email button in the middle of the page.
- Edit your reminder message. This will only be sent to respondents in the "Not Responded" status.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Preview your message and click Send Now, or click Schedule to schedule the message's delivery for a specific date and time.
NOTE: Reminder emails will not be sent to those that have opted out of your survey.
Want to send it to Partially Responded emails? View this topic to learn more: Can I send a message to partially responded emails?