Can I delete a survey page or undo a page break?
You can delete a page or remove a break in pages. When you delete pages, you're given the option to delete all the questions on the page or move them to the page above or below.
Here's how to delete a page, or remove a pagebreak:
- Click the Design Survey tab or the Design icon corresponding to your survey if you're starting from the My Surveys page.
- Pick the page you'd like to view or click View all pages, then scroll to the page you'd like to modify.
- Click Delete located right above the page.
- To delete a pagebreak, pick Move all questions to the page above or below.
- To delete the page and questions, pick Delete all questions on this page. If you have responses on your survey, this will clear responses associated with the question(s).
- Click Yes, Delete Page.