Thank You Page
With a professional plan, you can add a custom Thank You Page at the end of your survey.
To add a custom Thank You Page:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Turn on Thank You Page or Custom Thank You.
- Customize the message. You can use basic HTML to format the text. Your changes save automatically.
The Thank You Page option is active when taking a survey through a collector, like a Web Link or Email Invitation. When you preview your survey from the Design Survey section, you won't see the Thank You Page setting.
Thank You Page is Turned On
Respondents see your Thank You Page after clicking the Done button at the end of your survey. The format of the Thank You Page matches your survey's theme.
After clicking the secondary Done button on your Thank You Page, respondents see your Survey End Page.
Survey responses are submitted when a respondent clicks the Done button on the last page of your survey—respondents don't need to click the Done button on the Thank You Page to submit their responses.
Thank You Page is Turned Off
After clicking the Done button at the end of your survey, respondents see your Survey End Page.
Respondents Can't Access My Survey
If your survey allows only one response computer, respondents who try to access the survey again see the following notification: You have already taken this survey.
If you're using the white label domain on your collector and only allow one response per computer, respondents are taken directly to your Thank You Page if they already submitted a response.
To allow respondents to re-access the survey:
- You can allow multiple responses per computer.
- If you don't want to allow multiple responses per computer, you can choose to allow respondents to edit responses at any time.
Removing SurveyMonkey Branding
You may also need to remove the SurveyMonkey footer from your survey design.