It is always good to disclose your privacy practices to your respondents. Doing this helps to increase response rates by putting potential respondents more at ease.
- Create a cover page or introduction. On this page, include your privacy statement information.
- You can also link SurveyMonkey's Privacy Statement and Security Statement to disclose how we handle respondent data.
- Include your survey's collection method as many respondents want to know if their responses are anonymous and secure.
- Outline how you plan to use the data and if their responses will be disclosed to anyone else.
- Include your contact information so respondents can contact you.
Review our Privacy Best Practices for tips on what you should include in a privacy statement.