How do I add or remove a password on the survey?
Password protection on collector links is available to any user, regardless of their plan. The collector is what generates the URL that respondents use to take a survey.
When choosing the option to Enable Password Protection under the Collector's Restrictions, you can enter the code that respondents must use for survey access. The content that is displayed on the Password Required page can also be customized.
- Click on the Collect icon next to the survey on the My Surveys page. This opens the collector summary page. Here you can create a new collector or access a saved one. To add a password, click on the name of saved collector (or create a new one if none exist).
- Click the Change Restrictions button on the left hand side of the summary page.
Place a tick mark in the Enable Password Protection option. Type in the code and modify the labels and message.
- To remove it, uncheck the Enable Password Protection option.
- To edit it, type in a new password in place of the previous one.
- Click Save Restrictions when you're finished.