Branding Your Survey Design
As a paid subscriber, you can include elements into the design that reflect your company's brand and image. To mirror your corporate identity on a survey, consider the following:
- Add a logo to the header.
- Add images into the body of the design.
- Edit the theme to show your company's colors, etc.
- Redirect respondents to your company's webpage upon completion. (Note: Available to GOLD and PLATINUM users only.)
Take a look through our video on how you can customize the theme and add a logo, or follow the written instructions below. (Note: This video is currently available in English only.)
Specific Theme Branding Options:
- Enter your colors by specific hex codes into the theme's color picker.
- Highlight sections using elements like Bold, Underline, or Italics in the title, page titles & descriptions, etc.
- Keep the design consistent by customizing additional features like the progress bar.
Click the [Design] icon next to the survey title on the My Surveys page. This opens to the Edit Survey mode.
Towards the top of the design page, click on the [Create Custom Theme] button located next to the applied default theme drop-down menu.
Once the Theme Editor opens, click on the property you wish to edit:
- Survey Font & Background
- Survey Title
- Page Title
- Page Description
- Question Heading
- Question Choices/Rows
- Progress Bar
- Exit Link
- Required Asterisk
- Error Text
The Theme Preview section shows you examples of how the survey will appear as you make these changes.
Want to learn more? View our tutorial: Survey Design
Themes Do Not Move Between Accounts:
When creating custom themes, they are saved only in your account.
If you copy a survey inside your account with a custom theme applied, you must add the saved theme onto the copied version. (They will be available in the Theme menu options for any new surveys created.)
NOTE: When moving a survey to a new account, that theme will need to be recreated inside the new account.