Survey Completion Options
The Survey Completion option for your collector determines what happens when respondents finish your survey. By default, respondents go to a SurveyMonkey webpage after they complete your survey. This page thanks them for taking the survey and provides information about our site.
With a GOLD plan or higher, you can choose among the following options:
- Redirect respondents to your own webpage. Enter a URL to a website of your choice.
- Close the survey window upon completion. Depending on a respondent's browser, some respondents may see a blank white page upon completion, while others may be prompted to confirm they want to close the window. Unfortunately, there is no way to control this behavior through SurveyMonkey.
- Loop the survey back to the start to record a new response. You must be using a Web Link Collector and allow multiple responses per computer to see this option.
To edit the Survey Completion option:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Under Survey Completion, choose one of the available options.