Survey End Page
You can customize the page respondents see after completing your survey by choosing a Survey End Page (formerly known as the Survey Completion option).
To edit the Survey End Page:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Choose one of the available options.
This professional feature is only available on some plans. If it isn't available on your plan, you'll see the option to upgrade when trying to use the feature in your account.
Survey End Page Options
You can edit the Survey End Page on some professional plans. If it isn't available on your plan, you'll see the option to upgrade when trying to use the feature in your account.
Depending on the collector type you're using, you can choose one of the following options:
- Show default page: By default, respondents go to a SurveyMonkey webpage after they complete your survey. This page thanks them for taking the survey and provides information about our site.
- Show custom page: Redirect respondents to your own webpage. Enter the URL to a website of your choice.
- Loop to start of survey and allow another response: Open the first page of your survey to record a new response. You must be using a Web Link Collector and allow multiple responses per computer to use this option.
- Close the survey page: Have the survey tab or window automatically close. Depending on a respondent's browser settings, respondents may see a blank page or be prompted to confirm they want to close the window.
To avoid nesting pages and other errors, you can't edit the Survey End Page if you're embedding your survey within a webpage using a Website Collector.
Privacy or Security Certificate Error
If you chose to show a custom page and the webpage you're sending respondents to is *not* SSL encrypted, your respondents may see a privacy or security certificate warning if you used https in your URL. To avoid this, remove the "s" and use http in the URL instead.
You can remove SurveyMonkey branding that may appear as a part of the Survey End Page if you're using the white label domain (research.net) on your collector.