Filtering by Question and Answer
You can Filter by Question & Answer to view only the data from respondents that answered a question in a certain way. You can filter by close-ended and open-ended answers.
To create a Filter by Question & Answer:
- Click the Analyze Results tab.
- In the left sidebar, click +FILTER.
- Click Filter by Question and Answer.
- Choose the question you wish to filter by.
For close-ended questions, select the answer choices you'd like to include in the filtered view.
For open-ended questions, enter the phrases to include, separated by commas.
- Once you've entered the preferred filter criteria, click Apply. The filter will be applied immediately. The filtered view will include responses that match any of the answer criteria defined in the filter ("OR" logic).